Travelers to Vilablareix will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Girona Cathedral.
- There are 1598 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Vilablareix
Girona Cathedral is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Espai Girona Shopping Center and Volcà de la Crosa in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Vilablareix, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 191 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- H·TOP Gran Casino Royal is located 18 mi (29 km) from the heart of Vilablareix. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lloret de Mar can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and surrounding nightlife.
- H·TOP Royal Beach is 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from central Vilablareix. This 4-star hotel in Lloret de Mar features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a poolside bar. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- H·TOP Royal Star & SPA is 18 mi (29 km) from the center of Vilablareix. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Lloret de Mar can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with WiFi.
Dressing for Vilablareix
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- About 0.63 inches of rain falls on Vilablareix each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 37°F