Visitors can enjoy all that Villefranche-du-Perigord has to offer including its museums. In Villefranche-du-Perigord, there are 11 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Bergerac (EGC-Bergerac - Perigord - Dordogne), 31.9 mi (51.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Villefranche-du-Perigord
A favorite place to visit in the city is Maison de la Chataigne. You'll also find Perigord en Caleche and SauveTerre Museum of Prehistory in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Villefranche-du-Perigord, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 150 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Hôtel La Bastide is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the center of Villefranche-du-Perigord. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Villefranche-du-Perigord can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Privacy in This Charming Holiday Home With Private Swimming Pool is 1.8 mi (3 km) from central Villefranche-du-Perigord. This 2-star hotel in Sarlat-la-Caneda features free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Great Holiday Home With Private Pool and Sports Court for Children is located 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the heart of Villefranche-du-Perigord. This 4-star hotel in Sarlat-la-Caneda features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and a poolside bar. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Villefranche-du-Perigord
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Villefranche-du-Perigord each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F