Find Hotels in Vulcano
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Vulcano has to offer including the volcano viewpoints, waterfront, and spas. The tucked away and scenic setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Lipari Castle and Museo Archeologico Regionale Eoliano. In Vulcano, there are 26 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Vulcano
The city's natural beauty is on display at Capo Grillo, Gran Cratere, and Laghetti di Fanghi. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Oasi della Salute and Baia Negra.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Vulcano. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Therasia Resort Sea & Spa - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Garden - Our customers like the helpful staff and WiFi at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Les Sables Noirs - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and breakfast.
Top places to see outside the city include Lipari Castle, located 5.1 mi (8.1 km) from the city center, and Museo Archeologico Regionale Eoliano, which is 5.1 mi/8.2 km away.
Dressing for Vulcano
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 51°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 52°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Vulcano is 1.02 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 51°F