Visiting Wadi Musa
Visitors to Wadi Musa are sure to enjoy the bars, local tours, and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples and opera houses. In Wadi Musa, there are 47 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Wadi Musa
Cultural venues in the city include Royal Tombs, al-Siq, and Djinn Blocks. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Petra, Petra Visitor Center, and Great Temple. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Obelisk Tomb and The Treasury.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 47 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Wadi Musa. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Old Village Resort-Petra - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with a free stocked minibar.
- P Quattro Relax Hotel - Our customers like the central location and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an indoor pool.
- Petra Guest House - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its bar and helpful staff.
Dressing for Wadi Musa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 103°F, while the average at night is 59°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 104°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 95°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Wadi Musa gets about 0 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 103°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 50°F