Visitors can enjoy all that Wahoo has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Omaha, NE (MIQ-Millard), 26.2 mi (42.2 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Lincoln, NE (LNK), 26.5 mi (42.7 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Wahoo
Places to visit in the larger region include Midland University, Fremont & Elkhorn Valley Railroad Museum & Depot, and Fremont Golf Club. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Wahoo, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 11 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Countryside Inn & Suites Fremont is located 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from the heart of Wahoo. This 2.5-star hotel in Fremont features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Fremont is 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from the center of Wahoo. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Fremont can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and overall condition.
- Holiday Inn Express Fremont is 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from central Wahoo. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Fremont can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Wahoo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 12°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- Wahoo gets about 32.40 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 15°F