Visiting Wangcheng County
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Wangcheng County has to offer. There are 154 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Changsha (CSX-Huanghua Intl.), 26.7 mi (42.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Wangcheng County
Places to visit in the larger region include Mount Yuelu, Hunan University, and Hunan Provincial Museum. You'll also find Martyrs' Park and South Central University in the area.
As you plan your trip to Wangcheng County, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 154 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Liancheng Huatian Hotel - Changsha is located in the heart of Wangcheng County. This 5-star hotel in Changsha features a restaurant, free parking, and concierge services.
- Grand Hyatt Changsha is located 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the heart of Wangcheng County. This 4-star hotel in Changsha features 5 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Meixi Lake Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Changsha is 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the center of Wangcheng County. This 4.5-star hotel in Changsha features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Wangcheng County
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Wangcheng County gets about 49.72 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 39°F