Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 18, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 8, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Warth has to offer including the ski areas and sporting events. A top sight in the area is Oberstdorf Ski Resort.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Warth
- The closest major airport is in Altenrhein (ACH-St. Gallen - Altenrhein), 32.6 mi (52.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Warth
A couple of favorite places to visit are Warth-Schroecken Ski Resort and Warth Schrocken Ski Resort. Additionally, you'll find Oberstdorf Ski Resort in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Warth. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Sporthotel Steffisalp - This 4-star hotel features ski slopes, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Wellnesshotel Warther Hof - This 4.5-star hotel features 3 indoor pools, a full-service spa, and ski slopes.
Dressing for Warth
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Warth is 0.98 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F