Visitors can enjoy all that Warth has to offer including the ski areas and sporting events. A top sight in the area is Oberstdorf Ski Resort.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Warth
- The closest major airport is in Altenrhein (ACH-St. Gallen - Altenrhein), 32.6 mi (52.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Warth
A couple of favorite places to visit are Warth-Schroecken Ski Resort and Warth Schrocken Ski Resort. Additionally, you'll find Oberstdorf Ski Resort in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Warth. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Sporthotel Steffisalp - This 4-star hotel features ski slopes, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Wellnesshotel Warther Hof - This 4.5-star hotel features 3 indoor pools, a full-service spa, and ski slopes.
Dressing for Warth
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Warth is 0.98 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F