Visiting Sankt Anton am Arlberg
Visitors to Sankt Anton am Arlberg are sure to enjoy the ski areas and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views and museums.
- There are 50 hotels and other accommodations in Sankt Anton am Arlberg
- The closest major airport is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 51.7 mi (83.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sankt Anton am Arlberg
Skiing is just one of the top activities, while Galzig Cable Car and Nasserein Ski Lift are sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Museum St. Anton to your agenda.
In Sankt Anton am Arlberg, there are 50 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Der Waldhof - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Am Dorfplatz Suites - Adults Only - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Rosa Canina - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Sankt Anton am Arlberg
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at St. Anton am Arlberg Station. Sankt Anton am Arlberg might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Sankt Anton am Arlberg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 29°F at night
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Sankt Anton am Arlberg each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 26°F