Visiting Watford City
Visitors can enjoy all that Watford City has to offer including the golf courses, parks, and shopping. The welcoming and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Watford City
- The closest major airport is in Williston, ND (ISN-Sloulin Field Intl.), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Sidney, MT (SDY-Sidney-Richland Municipal), 46.3 mi (74.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Watford City
Attractions like Wild West Water Park and Theodore Roosevelt National Park North Unit Visitor Center are fun for everyone, not just kids. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Watford City Golf Course and Long X Trading Post Visitor Center.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Watford City. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Watford - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Little Missouri Inn & Suites - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Teddy's Residential Suites Watford City - This 2.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Watford City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the nighttime average
- About 14.13 inches of rain falls on Watford City each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°F