Find Hotels in Watonga, OK
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 5, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Watonga has to offer including its parks. There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in larger region. The closest major airport is in Oklahoma City, OK (PWA-Wiley Post), 50.7 mi (81.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Watonga
As you start planning your getaway to Watonga, you may not be able to book an accommodation in the heart of the city, but there are 11 hotels and other lodging options in the region. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- La Quinta Inn and Suites Weatherford is 25.7 mi (41.4 km) from the center of Watonga. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Weatherford can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Travel Inn is 25.8 mi (41.6 km) from central Watonga. This 2-star motel in Weatherford features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms.
- Best Western Plus Weatherford is located 27.5 mi (44.3 km) from the heart of Watonga. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Weatherford can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Watonga
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Watonga gets about 32.44 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F