Visitors to Yukon are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, cafés, and lakeside setting. Around the area, top sights include Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, Myriad Botanical Gardens, and Chesapeake Energy Arena.
- You'll find 334 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Oklahoma City
- The closest major airport is in Oklahoma City, OK (PWA-Wiley Post), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Oklahoma City, OK (OKC-Will Rogers World), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Yukon
A couple of favorite places to visit are Express Clydesdales Barn and Stinchcomb Wildlife Preserve. Additionally, in the area you'll find Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum and Myriad Botanical Gardens.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Yukon. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Yukon - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Yukon - Our customers like the breakfast and room size at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Oklahoma City/Yukon - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit in the area include Chesapeake Energy Arena, located 14.9 mi (24 km) from the heart of the city, and Oklahoma State Capitol, which is 15.1 mi/24.2 km away.
Dressing for Yukon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- About 34.84 inches of rain falls on Yukon each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 25°F