Think of yourself wandering around the roads during your next vacation, staring up at the lovely world or the architecture all around you. But there is one thing you've been especially counting on: Wayne State University. Now is finally the day to mark it complete.
Where to Stay Nearby Wayne State University
Hotels near Wayne State University
Spending some time at Wayne State University is one of those things you won't forget too soon.
You'll find it in Detroit, a lively city that many tourists love discovering.
If you want to stay someplace close to Wayne State University, we've got your back. You can find 9 places to rest your head within 2 miles. One of the more popular choices is the MGM Grand Detroit, just 2 miles away. Other great options are The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit, 2 miles away, and the Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown, only 2 miles away.
Without spending all your precious dollars, you'll get the opportunity to unpack and have a wash at one of the nearby budget hotels. Why not stroll over to the MotorCity Casino Hotel, which is 1 mile away, or the Inn On Ferry Street, which is 0.4 miles away?
If you appreciate the finer things in life, book your stay at the Hotel St. Regis, a prestigious establishment you can get to in just 0.9 miles.
If you walk around the avenues near Wayne State University, you will soon stumble upon Fourteen East. Go for a coffee break, grab a sweet treat and appreciate the wonderful sights and sounds. After that, you ought to head to Mario's for a more nourishing dining experience. Finally, head to The Whitney. Have a few beers and mingle with the locals.
When you're in the area, you'll come to realize there's more than just Wayne State University to check out:
- If you're on the hunt for more ways to entertain yourself on your break, go to an event that matches your passions at McGreggor Memorial Conference Center.
- Ardent readers will be on cloud nine while visiting Detroit Public Library, a much loved space that is home to a comprehensive range of books, journals and other materials.
- History aficionados should visit Detroit Historical Museum, a place where history comes to life to recount tales and events of days long gone.
- Gain a more insightful understanding of the area's Catholic roots by making your way to Cathedral Church of St. Paul.
- Easy to find, First Unitarian Universalist Church of Detroit is an iconic part of the landscape. The church plays an important role in the religious and social life of the destination.
A number of visitors reach Wayne State University by train. It's 0.7 miles from Detroit Station to this destination.
Our Downtown Detroit hotels and resorts supply everything you want, so you're sure to have locations near Wayne State University you'll appreciate. You will not be by yourself: Downtown Detroit was a pretty beloved destination last year. You can set off boldly once you are ready to book, too: multiple newcomers would endorse their Downtown Detroit hotel to their family members. We have all the insider info you're looking for.
- You're on the perfect website if you want room satisfaction plus tidiness.
- Discover that Downtown Detroit lodging will always be set to greet you with neat and presentable rooms.
- The concierge service at accommodation around Wayne State University will be awesome, which will only enrich your holiday to this fine monument.
Downtown Detroit getaways got more visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's clear why. You can stay right next door with Expedia's diverse roster of hotels near Wayne State University.
Downtown Detroit Interesting Facts and Figures
There are still more things to see and do in Downtown Detroit when you've checked Wayne State University off your timetable.
- Pay a visit to a local monument, then enjoy a night of drinks and dancing to conclude the good times with a bang.
- Downtown Detroit also knows a thing or two about individual hospitality after a time spent on its abundant activities.
- Until recently, Downtown Detroit tourism has been hidden away, but the number of reservations has been soaring, meaning today is the day to make your move.
Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and meet more than a few amazing new photo opportunities. Paying a visit to Downtown Detroit is definitely the best notion you've ever had, especially when you benefit from our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Wayne State University. Reserve now!