When you imagine your next vacation, you probably see yourself rambling through downtown, noticing the monuments or the lovely scenery wherever you look. However, Comerica Park is one thing you're especially counting on. You've wanted to go there for a while, and now is the day to mark it accomplished.
Comerica Park Accommodation
Hotels near Comerica Park
From the grandstands, the sprawl of the surrounding crowd at Comerica Park is quite impressive. A large event here is something to be remembered.
You can locate it in Detroit, a city that is loved by sightseers from all corners of the globe.
Comerica Park has many places to stay in the immediate vicinity. There are 24 hotels within a radius of 2 miles. The MGM Grand Detroit is just 0.7 miles from Comerica Park. More choices are the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center, 0.9 miles away, and The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit, 0.6 miles away.
Searching for a place to rest your head which won't eat into your savings? Fear not, as there is a wide array of well-priced hotels in the area. The Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown and the Greektown Casino Hotel are a couple of well-situated options that are only 0.4 miles and 0.5 miles away.
Or maybe you'd prefer accommodations that are more on the luxurious side? If so, you're in luck, as there are several high-end hotel options in the nearby vicinity. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Detroit Downtown is just 0.6 miles away, while the Crowne Plaza Detroit Downtown Riverfront can be reached in 0.9 miles. Both are impressive and extremely comfortable.
Approximately 0.2 miles from Comerica Park you will find Hockeytown Cafe (2301 Woodward Avenue, Detroit). This coffee shop is usually packed with sightseers who desperately need a strong cup of coffee. Later on, think about the day's activities with a hearty meal at Cliff Bell's (2030 Park Avenue, Detroit).
Looking for excuses to stay? Well, hold on because there's lots more than just Comerica Park to do in the region:
- Go visit Fox Theatre if you and your family enjoy seeing plays and live entertainment.
- Fillmore Detroit is one of the area's hottest entertainment arenas, so make sure you and your friends scan their live music and events calendar for a fun night of entertainment.
- The creative plays and other live productions on show at Fox Theater Building are wonderful representations of the local culture.
- Feel cultivated and cosmopolitan when you dress up to experience one of the featured performances at Detroit Opera House.
- Remember to add Gem Theatre to your to-do list. Imagine what everyday life was like in the area in years long gone as you gaze upon this historically rich building.
Our Downtown Detroit rooms provide all the things you need, so you'll certainly find venues near Comerica Park that you'll enjoy. You won't be by yourself, as there were thousands of travelers last year. You'll discover the tricks and tips you're looking for. You can rest easy once it comes time to make your reservation, too: travelers of all sorts endorsed their Downtown Detroit hotel.
- From large families with children to teams of two, we have spaces that are comfortable for everyone.
- Discover that hotels in Downtown Detroit will always be prepared to show you into tidy and fresh rooms.
- Fitting for such a fine feature, the staff at hotels around Comerica Park go beyond the expected.
It's clear why suites near Downtown Detroit had greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than 2015. Your prized site lies in your future thanks to our vast roster of hotels near Comerica Park.
Interesting Downtown Detroit
With Comerica Park conquered, you'll still have more to see and do in Downtown Detroit.
- Want to travel to one of the planet's most popular locations? The number of bookings has been taking off, keeping Downtown Detroit among them.
- Downtown Detroit also knows several things about hospitality after some time spent on its abundant pastimes.
- Dip into a cute shop to purchase some fashion items and enjoy a delicious supper of its signature ingredients.
Get ready to wave goodbye to the same old scenes and tip your hat to more than a few new landscapes. You'll never regret paying a visit to Downtown Detroit, especially when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Comerica Park. Reserve now!