Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Detroit, MI from $46
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Detroit Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Detroit Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 30, 2020
Detroit Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Detroit and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 116 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Detroit Canton is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
- Best Western Greenfield Inn is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests a restaurant and an indoor pool. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's property condition and proximity to the airport.
- Pets can join their owners at Red Roof Inn & Suites Lake Orion/Auburn Hills. This hotel provides guests with an indoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's property condition and proximity to shopping.
Planning Your Trip to Detroit
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- April-June: the average is 82°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Detroit is 31.34 inches
Exploring Detroit with Your Pet
Known for its theaters and architecture, Detroit has lots to offer visitors including its casinos, live music, and entertainment. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Cobo Center and GM Renaissance Center. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Greektown Casino and Ford Field. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Corbret's Pet and Pond Depot, Detroit K-9 Pet Supplies, or Pet Valu.