We had a horrible experience at this property, though the manager Sean handled it very well. First of all, our room keys were left where anyone could have taken/used/copied them and they had the room number written on them. Didn't make us feel very safe. Then, we got to the room and the comforter was so disgusting that we couldn't possibly sleep there. It was covered in what can only be described as bodily fluids, and they were fresh. It was late at night, so we thought maybe we could just remove the comforter, but the stains went through all the layers of sheets as well, meaning whatever had caused the stains had happened SINCE the bed had been made. We thought we were going to have to sleep in the car, but luckily we had the number for Sean, the manager, and he answered. He came to the room within a minute and brought the key to the little cottage that's available to stay in. We were very grateful that he had such a quick solution since we had been traveling all day, and the cottage seemed new and clean, but unfortunately, we couldn't get that first comforter out of our heads and never felt clean or comfortable for the rest of our stay. Also, there was luckily a Walmart nearby, because there was no conditioner, hair dryer, tissues, etc. Maybe I could've asked for these things at the office, but I just went and bought them. Overall, Sean's quick response and the upgrade to the cottage saved our stay, but we were so grossed out initially that we wouldn't stay here again.