Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Worcester, MA from $56
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Worcester Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 19, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 21, 2020
Worcester Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Worcester and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 20 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. See the most popular Worcester hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston Marlborough is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with MP3 docks and sofa beds. Customers enjoy this 3.5-star aparthotel's clean guestrooms and location.
- Pets are welcome at Motel 6 Westborough. This motel offers a fitness center and laundry facilities. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - East Main St. This hotel provides guests with a fitness center and laundry facilities. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's helpful staff and location.
Planning Your Trip to Worcester
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- April-June: the average is 78°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 18°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Worcester is 48.03 inches
Exploring Worcester with Your Pet
Known for its sports and university life, Worcester has lots to offer visitors including its live music, theaters, and entertainment. See the local sights and visit top attractions like DCU Center. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Union Station and Franklin D. Roosevelt American Heritage Center (FDR Center). If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Gibson's Natural Pet, Reef Sunset, or Central Mass Aquatics.