Those traveling to Wyszków are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Modlin (WMI-Warsaw-Modlin Mazovia), 35.7 mi (57.5 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Warsaw (WAW-Frederic Chopin), 36.4 mi (58.5 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Wyszków
Places to visit in the larger region include Postoliska Cathedral, Regional Museum, and Serock City Beach. In the area, you'll also find Old Town Market and Nadnarwianski Boulevard.
As you plan your trip to Wyszków, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 12 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel 500 is 21.9 mi (35.2 km) from central Wyszków. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Zegrze Poludniowe can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- House 103 m From the Center of Zielonka With Internet, Parking, Terrace is located 23.5 mi (37.9 km) from the heart of Wyszków. This 3-star hotel in Serock features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Green Park Conference Centre is 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from the center of Wyszków. This 4-star hotel in Serock features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
Dressing for Wyszków
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 25°F at night
- Wyszków gets about 21.57 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 23°F