Find Hotels in Xuyen Moc
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $11
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on May 6, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 20, 2020
Visiting Xuyen Moc
Visitors to Xuyen Moc are sure to enjoy the beaches and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens and local tours.
- You'll find 189 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Vung Tau
- The closest major airport is in Vung Tau (VTG), 30.2 mi (48.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.), 55.1 mi (88.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Xuyen Moc
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Binh Chau Hot Springs and Ho Tram Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Chua Linh Son Buu Lam Binh Chau Temple to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Xuyen Moc. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Ho Tram Beach Boutique Resort & Spa - This 4-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- The Grand Ho Tram Strip - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and dining options at this resort. This 4.5-star resort features 3 outdoor pools, a golf course, and a casino.
- Carmelina Beach Resort - This 4-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Xuyen Moc
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 94°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 70°F
- From April to June, the average is 95°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- About 0 inches of rain falls on Xuyen Moc each year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 71°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Xuyen Moc?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Xuyen Moc, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Xuyen Moc?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Xuyen Moc?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation to Xuyen Moc?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Xuyen Moc?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Ho Tram Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Binh Chau Hot Springs?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Xuyen Moc?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Xuyen Moc?
What's the best hotel for a golf vacation in Xuyen Moc?
Recent reviews of Xuyen Moc hotels
More trip options
- Xuyen Moc Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Xuyen Moc Airports
- Hotels near Popular Xuyen Moc Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Xuyen Moc
- More Hotel Options in Xuyen Moc
- More Popular Hotels in Vung Tau
- Other Hotels near Xuyen Moc, Vung Tau
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends