Find Hotels in Yuanlin
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $49
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 18, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Yuanlin has to offer including the parks, university setting, and museums. Fengle Sculpture Park, Taichung Park, and National Museum of Natural Science are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Yuanlin
- The closest major airport is in Taichung (RMQ), 20.5 mi (33 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Yuanlin
The picturesque setting of Yuanlin Park and Yuanlinnanqu Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Xingsian College is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Henwen Temple and Guangtian Temple.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Yuanlin. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Kindness Hotel Yuanlin - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Grand View Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Morn Sun Hotel - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Top places to see outside the city include Fengle Sculpture Park, located 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from the city center, and Taichung Park, which is 14.1 mi/22.8 km away.
Getting Around Yuanlin
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Yuanlin Station. Yuanlin may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Yuanlin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 54°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 54°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.85 inches of rain falls on Yuanlin each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 54°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Yuanlin?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Yuanlin, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Yuanlin?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation in Yuanlin?
Where is the best place to stay close to Baiguoshan Slide?
Recent reviews of Yuanlin hotels
More trip options
- Yuanlin Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Yuanlin Airports
- Hotels near Popular Yuanlin Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Yuanlin
- More Hotel Options in Yuanlin
- More Popular Hotels in Taiwan Province
- Other Hotels near Yuanlin, Taiwan Province
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends