Visitors can enjoy all that Yubari has to offer including the ski areas, festivals, and monuments. There are 49 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose), 28 mi (45 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Sapporo (OKD-Okadama), 37.2 mi (59.8 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Yubari
A favorite place to visit in the city is Mauntoresui Ski Area. You'll also find Takinoue Park and Mikasa Railway Memorial Museum in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Yubari, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 49 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Yubari Hotel Shuparo is 6.8 mi (11 km) from the center of Yubari. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Chitose can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping.
- Hotel Grand Terrace Chitose is 28.1 mi (45.3 km) from central Yubari. Guests who stay at this 2-star hostel in Chitose can enjoy access to parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi.
- Air Hostel LCC is located 28.1 mi (45.2 km) from the heart of Yubari. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Chitose can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Yubari
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 44°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- From April to June, the average is 67°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- Yubari gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F