Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
I would recommend this hotel for an overnight trip. It was close to our destination and wasn't too expensive. Not too many amenities but for a one night stay this place would be just fine.
We just planned one overnight in the Hyannis Star. This motel, centrally located in Hyannis, hearkens back to the 1950's in charm, service and comfort. We were driving late, and planned a late arrival. Staff called us to inquire about our arrival time. Being a small place, the office closes at 9:30 ...
We took a room with a view of the bay, and it was wonderful! We had to leave a day early and, though they couldn't give a refund, the owner said that if she re-rented the room she would send us a refund, which I thought was very nice--let's see if it happens. It was a busy Saturday and chances are ...
We were attending a wedding and were able to get an early check-in. The woman at the front desk was kind and accomodating. The room was spacious and comfortable. More water pressure and the ability to use my own hairdryer would have been helpful. Would definitely recommend to a friend and return ...
This is my second time at the motel. Very friendly and helpful staff. They stayed until I was done with the pool to lock up for the night (pool closes at 10pm). Clean pool and hot tub. Room itself is nothing special. Pro: hotel stuff, pool, hot tub Con: just an average hotel
Hotel has private beach and my room is right on the beach. Close to Provincetown and there are other good local restaurants. Booked my room late in the season, and probably paid more than other comparable rooms/suite in the area. While the bathroom and kitchen are renovated, the furniture can use ...
Nice clean rooms ,staff very friendly, lots of options for breakfast! Close to beach and downtown, nice and quiet place! Unfortunately weather was too cold to try the heated pool, next time :)
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Cape Cod hotel! Choosing the ideal place to stay during your Eastern Massachusetts escape doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Cape Cod. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Cape Cod hotels even welcome you to bring more than one pet along for your R&R.
- Eastern Massachusetts is more than welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can get comfortable without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Explorers say Cape Cod has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have a total blast on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Eastern Massachusetts has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Cape Cod is popular among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to flock here to frolic and explore. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?