Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Very comfortable beds and clean, enjoyed the pool and hotel staff very informative.
I've been stayed with a quite a bit of hotels, but none were quite like the Patricia Grand. Each floor of the hotel was open air, the lobby was beautiful, and the pools were wonderful (albeit a bit shallow). The room we had was cozy and has a balcony overlooking the ocean on which you can hear the ...
For the money for a 1 night stay, I felt that the room should have been a lot nicer. It was clean, but musty smelling, I guess that goes with be at beach. Bathroom needs to be updated badly. Rust stains around shower safety bar. Overall we could have done worst, but expected more for the money. I ...
We have stayed here twice now and it's nice for the money. Rooms are nice, parking near your room is sucks but we knew that already. We had some minor issues on this stay but nothing bad just a couple easy hiccups. If you want to stay somewhere cheap on the beach during peak season this is the place ...
The room was much nicer than expected. It was wide and looked bright. The only issue were that some of the towels were soiled. Otherwise great experience!
The staff was wonderful, helpful and friendly. The amenities were incredible! The room was spacious and very clean. There are grills available to guests which we took advantage of and had a nice family cookout. They even supplies us with utensils. We enjoyed the breakfast, the only complaint is that ...
We really enjoyed our 4 day/3 night stay at this location. The staff was superb from the front desk personnel, to the maintenance crew, to the housekeeping associates, to the nice person that made sure that breakfast was ready and serviced. While the facilities were somewhat disheveled because of ...
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Myrtle Beach accommodation! Finding the right room during your Coastal South Carolina adventure doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily reserve a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Myrtle Beach. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some Myrtle Beach hotels even allow you to bring several pets along for your stay.
- Coastal South Carolina is more than welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a place to stay where you and your pets can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Pet lovers say Myrtle Beach has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can sleep better.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have an exciting time on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Coastal South Carolina has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can run and jump. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Myrtle Beach is popular among pet lovers like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to flock here to frolic and explore. Don't miss your chance to get in on the fun!?
Dig in the sand and splash in the sea with your four-legged friends in Myrtle Beach.
Your pooch will be in dog heaven as he charges around the seaside and rides the waves at this beach destination. Dogs are allowed on most areas of the beach before 8 a.m. and after 5 p.m., so feel free to play a game of fetch or toss the Frisbee around during these hours. While you’re in town, go on an adventure at Barc Parc Myrtle Beach, where your fur ball can swim in the lake, or go on a shopping spree together at Barefoot Landing. After a day of doggy-and-me fun, retreat to one of the pet-friendly hotels in Myrtle Beach.
When it comes to finding a place where you and your furry friends are welcome, let us here at Expedia.com help. We offer cheap deals on Myrtle Beach pet-friendly hotels that allow you to bring your fluffy crew along on your vacation. Some of these hotels may offer dog-walking areas and pet-welcome packages, while others may have additional pet services. Once you’ve picked a place that suits all your travel preferences, add on a car rental in Myrtle Beach, too. When you reserve your own rental car, you and your pets can explore the Carolina coast with the wind in your hair (or fur).