Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Staryed one night. Staff was efficient and courteous. T.V. remote did not work at first but was replaced immediately by maintenance staff. Fixtures in bathroom were well worn but room was clean and comfortable.
My wife and I needed a hotel at the last minute for a quick getaway. Hotel was the cheapest for 2 night stay. Overall, hotel was clean and quiet. The room was nice and updated. Smelled like mildew coming from a/c. My wife and I sprayed the room with Lysol and smell went away. Bed was comfortable ...
Wonderful, friendly staff. Especially the late/overnight desk clerk/auditor. Breakfast was good and hassle free. Room oversized, almost to large but a very welcome difference..
Hotel was very clean and a nice place. Lots of local restaurants are near by. Easy to get to and easy to get from it to the airport. Would stay there again.
When we checked into the hotel, the staff was extremely friendly! We only stayed for the night but the bed was so comfortable & it was a quiet hotel. We would stay again
Nice visit a little noise at night with cars and loud music when you're sleeping. Enjoyed being within walking distance to all the main events on river street.
Last minute trip - booked hotel that morning and arrived same afternoon. No surprises as far as price and amenities. Great experience!
Nicest hotel in the area. I've been staying here when driving through for years and years. I'll only stay here- even if the price is higher than the other local hotels. It's worth it.
My stay was nice. The room was spotless and comfortable. The staff are very friendly. Breakfast was fresh. The coffee could be better.
Very comfortable clean rooms, with nice, friendly staff. Great free breakfast served every morning and conveniently located close to the airport and walking distance to restaurants and bars.
Have stayed here three times, always enjoyable.Staff is very helpful and polite. DOG LOVERS!!
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Savannah hotel! Finding the best room during your Coastal Areas trip doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to quickly choose a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a broad range of pet-friendly hotels in Savannah. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Savannah accommodations even let youbring several animals along for your holiday.
- Coastal Areas is more than welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book a hotel where you and your pets can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet lovers say Savannah has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.8. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have a total blast on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Coastal Areas has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Savannah is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit the area to frolic and explore. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?
Savannah is one of the oldest cities in the county, and ripe for exploration. Bring your pet along for the tour.
As long as Fifi has a leash, you can bring her through the Historic District. Many of the centuries-old parks, such as Ellis Square and Troup Square, have waters bowls and spouts. If you really want to see it all, the Old Savannah Trolley Tours allow dogs up to 25 pounds to ride with you. Anytime Rover needs to get his exercise, just head to Mother Matilda Beasley Dog Park, which has an off-leash run and bathing station.
Don’t get hosed when it’s time to book your pet-friendly hotel in Savannah, GA. Reserve your hotel right here on Expedia.com for the best rates available. Whether you want a hotel with continental breakfasts, complimentary Wi-Fi, or anything else, find it here. Plus we offer cheap deals on car rentals in Savannah if you want to see the town on your own schedule.