Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Great location, good price. Not far from the beach or LA. It's across a mall with lots of dining options and also has a TARGET. If traveling with kids, you will always end up at Target for one thing or another, lol. You don't get breakfast but they offer vending machines and free coffee. Room was ...
Only downside is we had adjoining rooms with people who wouldn't stop smoking marijuana. Because my family gets headaches with it. Otherwise staff was great and very hospitable.
The property of the hotel, as we arrived, was very well kept in clean. Loading and unloading is relatively easy and accessible. Hotel staff very friendly and accommodating. The room was very clean, spacious and updated.
Decent hotel near LA and close to Magic Mountain. It is close to I-5 so if you get a room facing the road, you do hear traffic noise which can be disturbing. Other than that, I had a decent stay and certainly as per my expectations.
We had a great stay. The beds were very comfortable. The room very dark at night which I love! The staff were very helpful and courteous. A couple downers: You have to purchase Wifi, shouldn't have to with our present technology. Parking for hotel guest is too expensive. I would recommend placing ...
Room was great, no problems. Shuttle from airport stops working at 9 pm, which was not informed of before booking. This causes a need to spend 20 dollars for a taxi, the minimum charge from the airport. Room was expensive for my budget, but nice.
The free Airport Shuttle was a welcome sight from the Airport and return even at 6:00am in the morning! The room on the ground floor was very clean and tidy - ideal for an overnight stay. Denny's restaurant is on-site and handy for an easy dinner and drinks.
Hotel was comfortable and also like the added security. However, the parking fee is a little too much. They didn't even acknowledge military discount. Overall, the stay was good.
The kids loved the pool. It was family friendly. We liked the waffle maker and good full breakfast.
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Los Angeles accommodation! Choosing the best room during your Los Angeles County vacation doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily reserve a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from hundreds of pet-friendly hotels in Los Angeles. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pup. Some Los Angeles accommodations even allow you to bring multiple pets along for your R&R.
- Los Angeles County is not just pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your moola for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your animals can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Travelers say Los Angeles has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.5. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Los Angeles County has 11 dog parks where your tail waggers can run and jump. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Los Angeles is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 34% more visitors have been exploring area attractions and frolicking with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?
If you’re traveling with your canine, the City of Angels offers a number of wonderful places to explore. For an off-leash adventure, invite your four-legged friend to Griffith Park Dog Park or Runyon Canyon Park. Take a hike on Mount Hollywood Trail, or leash up and head over to the Grove for some pet-welcome shopping. If that wasn’t enough to make your tail wag, Los Angeles also offers various restaurants with “doggy decks,” where you and your furry companion can dine in the company of other humans and fur balls alike.
Before hopping on a plane with your best friend, though, check in with your hotel regarding any weight and breed restrictions they may have. Many dog-friendly hotels in Los Angeles offer cushy amenities like room service, a spa, and in-house gyms (for the human occupants, that is), and some venues are located near grooming and pet-sitting facilities, so you can drop your buddy off for some TLC if you need to handle two-legged matters.
Score awesome deals on pet-friendly hotels thanks to our low rates and tail-wagging good discounts. Even if you’re not traveling with pets, Expedia’s bargains can’t be beat; we offer a variety of lodgings, from beach hotels in L.A. to accommodations in the heart of downtown.