Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
As you entered the hotel there is a lovely fragrance in the lobby. Our room was clean, beds very comfortable, and very nice. It had a refrigerator, coffee maker, and hair dryer which was great. We only had a couple of things that happened. The night before we left when we were ready to go to bed, ...
We only stayed over night but found the room clean, bed and pillows soft. For me though the pillows were to thick. I have severe arthritis in my next. Pillows were 4 to 5 inches thick which made my neck hurt from being propped up. Otherwise the room was very good.
A nice quaint little hotel in VaHi. The room was very clean and comfortable. Its an old-school joint, but the WiFi was good and its convenient to the restaurants in Virginia-Highlands, Inman Park, and Little Five points. If you like the idea of a hotel where you still get an actual key to your room, ...
The good and the bad: Good first: I would come back for the breakfast buffet! Ive stayed in many hotels (Work & leisure) and by far, this had the best breakfast buffet! We also enjoyed the garden. We lounged around before going to bed and it was nice and calming after a long day in hotlanta! The ...
When I checked in I asked if we had two queen beds and was informed that we did. We were short on time so it wasn't until later that night that we realized we had double beds.
The hotel was perfect for what we needed. It was undergoing construction so they had a temporary lobby set up in the hallway downstairs. For being under construction, they were still very accommodating and had everything we needed. The rooms were surprisingly very nice!! Exceeded my ...
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Atlanta accommodation! Choosing the right room during your Central Georgia escape doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to swiftly choose a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from hundreds of pet-friendly hotels in Atlanta. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Atlanta accommodations even welcome you to bring several animals along for your stay.
- Central Georgia is not only welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your cash for a new leash or a special toy and book a hotel where you and your animals can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet lovers say Atlanta has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.8. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can sleep well.
- Who said pets couldn't have the time of their lives on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Central Georgia has 4 dog parks where your tail waggers can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Atlanta is popular among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 18% more sightseers have been soaking up the area's charms and running around with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to get in on the fun!?
Atlanta, Georgia is a perfect place for you and your furry friends.
Whether you’re in town for a quick weekend getaway or an elongated family vacation, bring your four-legged friend along to experience all the ATL has to offer. Take your buddy’s leash off at the Piedmont Dog Park and let him run free. Brave the rugged outdoors together during a hike through Sweetwater Creek State Park. No matter if your furry one is a brave adventurer or a scaredy cat, there are plenty of pet-friendly hotels in Atlanta that will have you both howling with delight.
These pet-welcome accommodations feature a number of services to help make you and your four-legged ones comfortable. The best pet-friendly hotels Atlanta, GA provide dog-walking, training, and grooming options. Some may even include dog and cat daycare features, too. When it comes to pet-friendly hotels, Atlanta has a variety, some of which are even luxury or family accommodations. Check out our vast selection of pet-welcome hotels here with Expedia to find a place suiting Fido’s preferences and your price range.