Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The room itself was nice, but could have used an actual comforter on the bed instead of a thin blanket in between the sheets. They apparently did not have comforters, so they said. You do have to walk outside to get to your room, which isn't horrible but could be inconvenient in bad weather. There ...
We had no idea this hotel was so close to the North Point Mall. Easy access to everything. Newly remodeled and modern. This hotel is in a lovely area of Atlanta! You will not be disappointed!
The location was great. The room was very clean, it had a flat screen TV and a small refrigerator. The bathroom was very small, and having to step up about a foot to get into the bathroom was a bit of an issue (arthritic knees). The only outlet was in the bathroom -- that was the only place to charge ...
The location was the only issue. The hotel wasn't easy to fined, so thank goodness for our GPS!! It was in a weird spot, but a very nice neighborhood. The rooms were clean, breakfast was okay, & the staff was helpful in given directions as needed. The only thing I did not like was that I couldn't ...
Stayed in the hotel for 5 days. Very clean rooms and nice bathrooms. The bed was comfortable. This is a pet friendly hotel so you need to watch where you step in the parking lot. Some pet owners are not conscientious about cleaning up after their pets
The reviews for this hotel almost scared me away, but I'm glad I booked it. The check in process was fast and the front desk was very friendly, and our room was definitely clean unlike other reviews would indicate. When you book the cheapest hotel in an area you really can't expect perfection. Great ...
The location was phenomenal, couldn't have asked for better. The room was disappointing. We were not aware of how very very small the bathrooms were. You couldn't fit two people in the bathroom at the same time. There were two toilet paper holders and one of them fell off the wall within the first ...
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Atlanta accommodation! Choosing the right room during your Central Georgia escape doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to swiftly choose a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from hundreds of pet-friendly hotels in Atlanta. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Atlanta accommodations even welcome you to bring several animals along for your stay.
- Central Georgia is not only welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your cash for a new leash or a special toy and book a hotel where you and your animals can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet lovers say Atlanta has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.8. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can sleep well.
- Who said pets couldn't have the time of their lives on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Central Georgia has 4 dog parks where your tail waggers can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Atlanta is popular among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 18% more sightseers have been soaking up the area's charms and running around with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to get in on the fun!?
Atlanta, Georgia is a perfect place for you and your furry friends.
Whether you’re in town for a quick weekend getaway or an elongated family vacation, bring your four-legged friend along to experience all the ATL has to offer. Take your buddy’s leash off at the Piedmont Dog Park and let him run free. Brave the rugged outdoors together during a hike through Sweetwater Creek State Park. No matter if your furry one is a brave adventurer or a scaredy cat, there are plenty of pet-friendly hotels in Atlanta that will have you both howling with delight.
These pet-welcome accommodations feature a number of services to help make you and your four-legged ones comfortable. The best pet-friendly hotels Atlanta, GA provide dog-walking, training, and grooming options. Some may even include dog and cat daycare features, too. When it comes to pet-friendly hotels, Atlanta has a variety, some of which are even luxury or family accommodations. Check out our vast selection of pet-welcome hotels here with Expedia to find a place suiting Fido’s preferences and your price range.