Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Stay was ok, it was nice to be within walking distance to all the attractions. Check in too some time. Pool was ok, a bit on the cool side, but refreshing after a long day in the heat.. Tower room was nice. The only real issue for my family was the poor wifi. Very difficult to get online.
Everything is very close and within walking distance of the falls. Really liked their outdoor games like chess, bachi ball, ping pong table, etc. It was overall a good deal for the price paid.
The rooms smelled. We ordered 2 rooms with the same price, one room the light fixture is not working, one room has additional Fridge and Microwave. However, both room smells.
Nice experience, every one was very nice, hotel in very good location to any where
The hotel is very nice. It is in a very good location. It has good amenities like pool, sauna, minigolf etc. included breakfast is also very good. Only issue is that my room had a door connecting to another room and we could hear the neighbors just talking. Can't imagine how they felt about my crying ...
A nice family friendly hotel. Conveniently located in walking distance to Niagara Falls State Park, Maid of the Mist and the Aquarium. My kids loved the pool / hot tub and the aquarium displays in the pool area. Starbucks, Fridays and Rain Forest Café' comfortably located in hotel. A nice place to ...
Enjoyed our family vacation here. The hotel is very nice. Parkiing is easy.
Norman was there by himself, but still proved to be a very gracios, friendly host. The location was perfect, as it was close to the downtown shopps and local wineries.
The hotel was fine. It has large rooms and an outdoor swimming pool. The only compliant is that it smells musty, especially in the room we stayed in. The breakfast was better than some hotels, though it didn't have anything cooked. The staff were friendly. The location is good, with some nearby restaurants ...
Walking distance to Niagara falls through a small path by police station. Also walking distance to the street with all the activity. Can't remember it's name. This hotel has a nice little indoor pool and a beautiful courtyard off the pool area with patio sets and a fire pit. I will be staying here ...
Good 2 night visit. The breakfast items should be labelled. eg scrambled eggs, meat (describe) etc.
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Niagara Falls, USA accommodation! Choosing the ideal place to stay during your Niagara Falls - Western New York holiday doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Niagara Falls, USA. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pup. Some Niagara Falls, USA accommodations even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your vacation.
- Niagara Falls - Western New York is not only pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a place to stay where you and your pets can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Globetrotters say Niagara Falls, USA has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said pets couldn't have a total blast on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Niagara Falls - Western New York has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Niagara Falls, USA is popular among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to show up ready to have fun. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?