Visiting Abbess Roding
Travelers to Abbess Roding will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Kelvedon Hatch.
- There are 309 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in London (STN-Stansted), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in London (LCY-London City), 21.3 mi (34.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Abbess Roding
Kelvedon Hatch is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Hatfield Forest and Bishop's Stortford Golf Club in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Abbess Roding, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 80 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Hampton by Hilton London Stansted Airport is located 7.4 mi (12 km) from the heart of Abbess Roding. This 3-star hotel in Stansted features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, quiet rooms.
- Radisson Blu Hotel London Stansted Airport is 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from the center of Abbess Roding. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Bishop's Stortford can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Ramada London Stansted Airport is 7.4 mi (12 km) from central Abbess Roding. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Bishop's Stortford can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Abbess Roding
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Abbess Roding gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 35°F