Visitors to Espanola are sure to enjoy the casinos. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, churches, and opera houses. A top sight in the area is Santa Fe Opera.
- You'll find 507 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Santa Fe
- The closest major airport is in Los Alamos, NM (LAM-Los Alamos County), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Santa Fe, NM (SAF-Santa Fe Municipal), 25.7 mi (41.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Espanola
A favorite place to visit in the city is Puye Cliff Dwellings. Additionally, you'll find Santa Fe Opera in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Espanola. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Inn at the Delta - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and room size.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Espanola - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its clean rooms and location.
Dressing for Espanola
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 19°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Espanola is 18.86 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 20°F