Visiting Acadian Coastal Drive
Visitors to Acadian Coastal Drive are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants and cafés.
- There are 73 hotels and other accommodations in Acadian Coastal Drive
- The closest major airport is in Bathurst, NB (ZBF), 54.6 mi (88 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Acadian Coastal Drive
Cultural venues in the city include Village Historique Acadien, Curio Antiques and Art Gallery, and Heron Bay Gallery. The city is notable for landmarks like Promenade Waterfront, Shediac's Giant Lobster, and Parish of St. Louis of the French. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and these places to visit: Kouchibouguac National Park, Kouchibouguac National Park Visitor Reception Centre, and Shediac Island.
In Acadian Coastal Drive, you'll find 73 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Gite l'Etoile du Havre B&B Inc. - This 4-star bed & breakfast features a golf course, free breakfast, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Hôtel Shediac - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Rodd Miramichi - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Acadian Coastal Drive
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 41°F during the day and 4°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 23°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 7°F
- Acadian Coastal Drive gets about 1.42 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 6°F