Find Hotels in Acireale
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Acireale are sure to enjoy the seaside and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and theaters. Top sights around the area include Cathedral of Acireale, Norman Castle, and Angelo Massimino Stadium.
- There are 102 hotels and other accommodations in Acireale
- The closest major airport is in Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa), 11.3 mi (18.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Acireale
The city is notable for landmarks like Cathedral of Acireale, Church of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul, and Basilica di San Sebastiano. The city's seaside and gardens provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Timpa Natural Reserve. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Piazza del Duomo and Palazzo Comunale.
In Acireale, you'll be able to select from 102 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Bed & Breakfast Terrazze Bella Epoque - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Ibis Styles Catania Acireale - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Grande Albergo Maugeri - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and central location.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Norman Castle, located 4.1 mi (6.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Angelo Massimino Stadium, which is 8.5 mi (13.7 km) away.
Getting Around Acireale
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Acireale Station or Guardia Mangano Santa Venerina Station. Acireale may not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Acireale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 66°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 43°F at night
- About 20.67 inches of rain falls on Acireale each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 42°F