Find Hotels in Aci Castello
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Dec 19, 2019
Reviewed on Feb 28, 2020
Visiting Aci Castello
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Aci Castello, and visitors give high marks for the seaside and top-notch restaurants. The tucked away and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. Norman Castle, Cathedral of Acireale, and Massimo Bellini Theater are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 55 hotels and other accommodations in Aci Castello
- The closest major airport is in Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Aci Castello
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Cyclops Beach and Lachea Island. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Norman Castle and Casa del Nespolo Museum.
In Aci Castello, you'll find 55 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- B&B Blu e il Castello - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- B&b Villa Ortensia - Our customers like the breakfast at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- 4 Spa Resort Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and convenient parking.
Popular places to visit in the area include Cathedral of Acireale, located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Massimo Bellini Theater, which is 4.5 mi (7.3 km) away.
Getting Around Aci Castello
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Cannizzaro Station. Aci Castello might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Aci Castello
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- About 20.67 inches of rain falls on Aci Castello each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Aci Castello?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Aci Castello, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Aci Castello?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Aci Castello?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic vacation to Aci Castello?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Aci Castello?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Cyclops Beach?
What about the best place to stay near Norman Castle?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Aci Castello?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Aci Castello?
What are some accommodations with pools in Aci Castello?
Recent reviews of Aci Castello hotels
More trip options
- Aci Castello Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Aci Castello Airports
- Hotels in Aci Castello Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Aci Castello Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Aci Castello
- More Hotel Options in Aci Castello
- More Popular Hotels in Sicily
- Other Hotels near Aci Castello, Sicily
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends