Find Hotels in Zafferana Etnea
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Zafferana Etnea
Visitors to Zafferana Etnea are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, mountain views, and seaside. Around the area, top sights include Cathedral of Acireale, Norman Castle, and Angelo Massimino Stadium.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodations in Zafferana Etnea
- The closest major airport is in Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa), 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Zafferana Etnea
A favorite place to visit in the city is Mt. Etna. Additionally, in the area you'll find Cathedral of Acireale and Norman Castle.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Zafferana Etnea. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Monaci delle Terre Nere - Amenities at this property include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Airone Wellness Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with in-room LCD TVs.
- Hotel Primavera dell'Etna - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Angelo Massimino Stadium, located 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from the city center, and Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolo, which is 14.2 mi (22.9 km) away.
Dressing for Zafferana Etnea
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Zafferana Etnea is 0.87 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 50°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Zafferana Etnea?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Zafferana Etnea, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Zafferana Etnea?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Zafferana Etnea?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Zafferana Etnea?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Zafferana Etnea?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Zafferana Etnea?
Recent reviews of Zafferana Etnea hotels
More trip options
- Zafferana Etnea Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Zafferana Etnea Airports
- Hotels near Popular Zafferana Etnea Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Zafferana Etnea
- More Hotel Options in Zafferana Etnea
- More Popular Hotels in Sicily
- Other Hotels near Zafferana Etnea, Sicily
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends