Visitors can enjoy all that Agencourt has to offer including the gardens, wineries, and ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants and coffeehouses.
- There are 384 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Dole (DLE-Franche-Comte Regional), 21.4 mi (34.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Agencourt
Places to visit in the larger region include Cassissium, Louis Max Vineyard, and Domaine de la Romanee-Conti. You'll also find Chateau du Clos de Vougeot and Chateau d'Entre-Deux-Monts in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel Le Clos Badan - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Agencourt
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 30°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 33°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Agencourt is 27.99 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 32°F