Find Hotels Near Al Salaam Mall, Jeddah from $36
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Al Salaam Mall
Top Hotels Close to Al Salaam Mall
Al Salaam Mall Hotel Guide
Considering exploring Al Salaam Mall?
If you don't recognize Jeddah, where it is found, you've likely encountered the country's capital, Riyadh, from which it is 510 miles.
With 3 hotels in the area, you shouldn't have trouble locating one that matches your needs. Look into the Holiday Inn Al Salam and Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Jeddah. They're both within 2 miles of Al Salaam Mall.
There's no need to spend all your savings on your accommodation. You can choose to stay at one of the reliable budget hotels that are in the surrounding area. Some establishments that should be on your list include the La Fontaine Al Shorouq Suites and the Trident Hotel Jeddah.
Book a room at one of the area's luxury hotels to ensure that you get the most comfortable sleep in town. Check out the amenities and special offers at the Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club and Spa and the InterContinental Jeddah.
Wondering where you can sit down to a cuppa, quick bite or dreamy dessert? Cafe De Classe (Jeddah) is minutes from Al Salaam Mall and an excellent place to take a break from exploring. If you'd rather a dish you can really sink your teeth into, pull up a table at New York Fries (King Abdullah Road, 3 Floor, Food Court, Salaam Mall, Jeddah). It’s 0.1 miles away and offers a heavenly taste of the local dining scene.
Other Places to Visit near Al Salaam MallMake certain you put aside some time in your itinerary to go experience some of the other things that are available in the region of Al Salaam Mall:
- With nearly everything situated in one central area, Andalus Mall is one of the best places where you can get your shopping fix.
- King Abdulaziz University is a community hub as well as a school of higher learning. Make sure you don't miss out on enjoying a visitors' tour of the campus.
- Look up at the thick walls of Gate to Makkah and try to visualize the experiences that occurred under this now-landmark structure.
- Go back in time and walk in the footsteps of those who passed before you at Qishla of Jeddah, one of the area's leading historic locations.
- Take a tour of Nasseef House, a significant historic residence in the area.