Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Jeddah, and visitors give high marks for the shopping. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its seaside.
- There are 382 hotels and other accommodations in Jeddah
- The closest major airport is in Jeddah (JED-King Abdulaziz Intl.), 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Jeddah
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and such places to visit as Jeddah Sea Corniche and North Corniche. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Mall of Arabia, Sultan Mall, and Red Sea Mall. The university setting is a highlight of the city and King Abdulaziz University is worth a campus tour.
In Jeddah, there are 382 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Waldorf Astoria Jeddah - Qasr Al Sharq - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Ash Shati can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private balcony.
- Rocco Forte Assila Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Crowne Plaza Jeddah - This 5-star hotel features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Jeddah
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 64°F
- From April to June, the average is 98°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 99°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 96°F as the daytime average and 66°F as the nighttime average
- Jeddah gets about 0 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 98°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 65°F