Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 29, 2019
Travelers to Albareto will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Those planning a visit to the city can also see more around the area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Albareto
Places to visit in the larger region include Passo dei Due Santi, Zum Zeri, and Giaredo Gorge. You'll also find Villa Dosi and Castello di Piagnaro in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Albareto, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Appartamenti e Camere Edi is 23.2 mi (37.4 km) from the center of Albareto. Located in Riomaggiore, this apartment features a kitchenette and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Hotel Souvenir is 20 mi (32.2 km) from central Albareto. This 2-star hotel in Monterosso al Mare features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
- Hotel Firenze E Continentale is located 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from the heart of Albareto. This 3-star hotel in La Spezia features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Albareto
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 30°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Albareto gets about 26.46 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 33°F