Visitors can enjoy all that Albion has to offer including the restaurants and shopping. There are 26 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Pullman, WA (PUW-Pullman - Moscow Regional), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Lewiston, ID (LWS-Nez Perce County Regional), 30.8 mi (49.6 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Albion
Places to visit in the larger region include Beasley Coliseum, Martin Stadium, and Washington State University. You'll also find Appaloosa Horse Museum and Kibbie Dome in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Albion, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 11 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Best Western Plus University Inn is located 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from the heart of Albion. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Moscow can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its walkable location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- The Hilltop is 5 mi (8 km) from central Albion. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Pullman can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Pullman is 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from the center of Albion. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Pullman can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Albion
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 23°F at night
- Albion gets about 20.39 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 25°F