Visitors can enjoy all that Uniontown has to offer including the restaurants, wineries, and art. There are 42 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Lewiston, ID (LWS-Nez Perce County Regional), 9 mi (14.5 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Pullman, WA (PUW-Pullman - Moscow Regional), 17.7 mi (28.5 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Uniontown
A favorite place to visit in the city is Wawawai Canyon Winery. Additionally, you'll find Hells Canyon Visitor Bureau and Lewis-Clark State College Center for Arts and History in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Uniontown, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 17 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Churchyard Inn is located 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the heart of Uniontown. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Uniontown features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Red Lion Hotel Lewiston is 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from the center of Uniontown. This 3-star hotel in Lewiston features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Best Western Plus University Inn is 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from central Uniontown. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Moscow can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its walkable location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Uniontown
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Uniontown gets about 12.32 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 29°F