Visitors to Clarkston are sure to enjoy the riverfront and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, sporting events, and cafés.
- You'll find 15 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Pullman
- The closest major airport is in Lewiston, ID (LWS-Nez Perce County Regional), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Pullman, WA (PUW-Pullman - Moscow Regional), 23.9 mi (38.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Clarkston
A favorite place to visit in the city is Hells Canyon Visitor Bureau. Additionally, you'll find Hell's Gate State Park and Lewis-Clark State College Center for Arts and History in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Inn Conference Center - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
Dressing for Clarkston
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Clarkston is 12.32 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 29°F