Find Hotels in Altea
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 21, 2019
Visitors to Altea are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront and golf courses. In Altea, there are 177 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Altea
Notable city landmarks like Parroquia Nuestra Senora del Consuelo and Iglesia Ortodoxa Rusa San Miguel Arcangel Altea might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Cap Negret Beach, La Roda Beach, and Albir Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Club de Golf Don Cayo and Altea Harbour.
In Altea, there are 177 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Tossal d'Altea - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- SH Villa Gadea - Our customers like the dining options and comfortable beds at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Pierre & Vacances Altea Beach - With a stay at this 3-star residence, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Altea
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 45°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 46°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Altea is 0.55 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 46°F