Visitors can enjoy all that Apizaco has to offer including the volcano viewpoints and cathedral. In Apizaco, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Puebla, Puebla (PBC-Hermanos Serdan Intl.), 24.2 mi (39 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Apizaco
Places to visit in the larger region include Xicotencatl National Park, Basilica of Ocotlan, and Xicotencatl Theater. Additionally, you'll find Church of Saint Joseph and Government Palace in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- City Express Apizaco - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
Dressing for Apizaco
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Apizaco gets about 51.38 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 43°F