Visitors can enjoy all that Tlaxcala has to offer including the museums, parks, and theaters. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Tlaxcala
- The closest major airport is in Puebla, Puebla (PBC-Hermanos Serdan Intl.), 15 mi (24.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tlaxcala
Cultural venues in the city include Xicotencatl Theater, Art Museum of Tlaxcala, and Museo de la Memoria. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Basilica of Ocotlan and Government Palace.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Tlaxcala. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Posada La Casona de Cortes - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free valet parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Hotel Posada San Francisco Tlaxcala - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Senorial Tlaxcala - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Tlaxcala
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- About 51.38 inches of rain falls on Tlaxcala each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 43°F