Find Hotels in Aquilla, TX
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Dec 2, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 30, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 20, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 23, 2020
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Aquilla has to offer. There are 48 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Waco, TX (ACT-Waco Regional), 14.8 mi (23.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Aquilla
Places to visit in the larger region include Playdium Pool, Lake Whitney State Park, and McCown Valley Park. Additionally, you'll find Heart O' Texas Speedway and Lake Whitney Marina At Juniper Cove in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Aquilla, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Best Western Plus Waco North is 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from central Aquilla. This 2.5-star hotel in Bellmead features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Hillsboro is 16.1 mi (26 km) from the center of Aquilla. This 2.5-star hotel in Hillsboro features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Hillsboro TX is located 15.4 mi (24.9 km) from the heart of Aquilla. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Hillsboro can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and room size.
Dressing for Aquilla
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 94°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 98°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Aquilla is 34.68 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 96°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 37°F