Ardmore Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 8 low-priced motels in Ardmore among the more than 82 hotels and other accommodations. These less expensive accommodations can help you cut costs compared to traditional hotels, which may have more amenities but also come with a higher price tag.
When you save on your room price, you can enjoy more of the attractions in Ardmore. Not-to-be-missed sights include Memorial Park, Eliza Cruce Hall Doll Museum, and Hardy Murphy Coliseum.
Fun fact: In the U.S., motels boomed at the end of the 1940s when cars became more popular along with road trip vacations, peaking in the mid-1960s with more than 60,000 properties. When you stay at a motel property, you'll usually access your room from an outside corridor overlooking the parking lot.
Below are a few of our customers' best-rated Ardmore motels available to book:
Motel 6 Ardmore
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of Greater Southwest Historical Museum and Memorial Park.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Lake Country Motel
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a minibar.
- It's located within a 20-minute drive of WinStar Casino and Greater Southwest Historical Museum.
Super 8 by Wyndham Ardmore
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of Eliza Cruce Hall Doll Museum and Memorial Park.
Budget Inn Ardmore
- You'll be located within a 5-minute drive of Eliza Cruce Hall Doll Museum and Memorial Park.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a refrigerator.
Canyon Breeze Motel
- Stay within a quick 4-minute drive of Arbuckle Wilderness.
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and free parking, as well as room amenities like air conditioning.
What to Do in Ardmore
Visitors like Ardmore for the live music, entertainment venues, and waterfalls. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
Here are some popular places:
- Memorial Park
- Eliza Cruce Hall Doll Museum
- Hardy Murphy Coliseum
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Arbuckle Wilderness
- Turner Falls
- Lake Murray State Park
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Greater Southwest Historical Museum
- Gold Mountain Casino
- Gene Autry Oklahoma Museum
Ardmore is also known for its:
- Casino gaming
- Coral reefs
- Historical sites
Best Time to Visit Ardmore
Decide when you'd like to visit Ardmore by reviewing the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 70° F and nighttime temperatures average 31° F
- April-June: 92° F is the daytime average and 47° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 96° F and nighttime averages are around 60° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 81° F during the day and 31° F at night
- Average rainfall is 37.68 inches in a year
How to Get to Ardmore and Around the Area
|Ardmore Station ||Train Station ||0.2 mi (0.3 km) |