Visitors can enjoy all that Arta has to offer including the gardens, beaches, and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 121 hotels and other accommodations in Arta
- The closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 33.9 mi (54.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Arta
The city is notable for landmarks like Ermita de Betlem, Church of Sant Salvador, and Ses Païsses. The picturesque setting of S'Arenalet de Son Colom and Sa Canova Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are ca els Camps and na Ferradura.
In Arta, you'll be able to select from 121 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Petit Hotel Ca Sa Padrina d'Artá - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Hotel Can Moragues - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Palacio Sant Salvador - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Arta
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Arta each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F