Overview of Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Double Beds (Village)
Room, 1 King Bed (Village)
About this area
In the historical district and near a metro station, Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate is in an area with great shopping. Antler Hill Village and Cathedral Of All Souls are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at North Carolina Arboretum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at McCormick Field. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping and winery tours.Visit our Asheville travel guide
- Biltmore Winery - 1 min walk
- Antler Hill Village - 5 min walk
- New Belgium Brewing Company - 15 min drive
- Biltmore Estate - 17 min drive
- Asheville Outlets - 19 min drive
- Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional) - 27 min drive
- Village Social — 1 min walk
- The Kitchen Café — 1 min walk
- Inn on Biltmore Estate - 2 min walk
- Creamery - 11 min walk
- Starbucks - 11 min drive
About this property
Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Thoughtful room decor. Outstanding customer service. Walk to Antler Village. Surprisingly delicious food at hotel restaurant. Shuttle around estate and to downtown is such a plus.