Visitors can enjoy all that Ashton has to offer including its shopping. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Ashton
- The closest major airport is in Idaho Falls, ID (IDA-Idaho Falls Regional), 49.4 mi (79.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ashton
Places to visit in the larger region include Aspen Acres Golf Course, Lower Mesa Falls, and Mesa Fall Scenic Area Upper Falls. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Teton Mountain Inn - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
Dressing for Ashton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 12°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 11°F as the nighttime average
- About 13.35 inches of rain falls on Ashton each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°F