Think of yourself strolling through the lanes during your upcoming getaway, noticing the buildings or the beautiful scenery wherever you look. However, Athabasca Falls is one feature you've been looking forward to most of all. For as long as you can recollect, you've wanted to wander there, and the moment has finally arrived to get there.
Find Your Athabasca Falls Lodging
Hotels near Athabasca Falls
A fantastic part of the landscape, Athabasca Falls is loved by visitors and locals alike. A stop off here should be a feature on any good itinerary.
It is located in Jasper. If you're staying around the state capital, Edmonton, you'll need to venture 190 miles to get there.
Athabasca Falls isn't close to any listed accommodation choices. You'll be pleased to know that The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge is 17 miles away. Some alternative choices are the Overlander Mountain Lodge and the Best Western Jasper Inn & Suites, 40 miles and 17 miles away from Athabasca Falls.
You don't need to venture very far from Athabasca Falls to find other things to do in this region:
- Mount Edith Cavell looms over the surrounding landscape. This famous attraction is known for more than its soaring peak.
- Take a deep breath as you watch the stunning flow of Sunwapta Falls.
- Whether you're a rookie or a seasoned snowboarder, Marmot Basin is a great ski field for every interest and skill level.
Hotels and lodging in Alberta listed on Expedia provide everything you need, so you're certain to find locales near Athabasca Falls you'll enjoy. You shouldn't be alone: Alberta was a considerably celebrated destination in the past year. When booking time is here, you'll set off boldly: sightseers of all manner approved of their Alberta hotel. You can see all the guidance you're looking for right here.
- Rooms in Alberta lodging are always orderly and fresh.
- Fitting for such a magnificent feature, the staff at lodging around Athabasca Falls provide great service.
- In search of spaces that are comfy in addition to fresh and clean? We've got it right here.
It's clear why hotels in Alberta saw extra visitors in the past year than 2015. Plus, thanks to our diverse database of hotels near Athabasca Falls, you can stay right nearby your prized spot.
Learn All About Alberta
After you've checked Athabasca Falls off your agenda, you'll still have plenty to see and do in Alberta.
- Until recently, Alberta sightseeing has been kept secret, but the number of reservations has been rising, meaning today is the day to book.
- Prepare to realize Alberta also knows its stuff when it comes to laying out the red carpet after you spend a day on its ample excursions.
- Pay a visit to a local historical site, then enjoy a night of fun to top off your exploration right.
Arrange your carry-on, say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and usher in some all-new group photos. Paying a visit to Alberta is always a good strategy, especially when you benefit from the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Athabasca Falls from Expedia. Book today!