- University Of Georgia Conference Center
- 3 min walk
- Stegeman Coliseum
- 4 min walk
- Einsteins Bagels/Caribou Coffee
- 4 min walk
- Snelling Dining Commons
- 4 min walk
- Athens, GA (AHN-Ben Epps)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Athens, The University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education & Hotel is in the business district and next to a golf course. T.R.R. Cobb House and Taylor-Grady House are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at State Botanical Garden of Georgia and Sandy Creek Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Sanford Stadium or Stegeman Coliseum.Visit our Athens travel guide
- University Of Georgia Conference Center - 3 min walk
- Stegeman Coliseum - 4 min walk
- Sanford Stadium - 12 min walk
- The Georgia Theatre - 2 min drive
- Dearing Street Historic District - 2 min drive
- Athens, GA (AHN-Ben Epps) - 9 min drive
- Bulldog Bistro — 1 min walk
- The Savannah Room — 1 min walk
- Einsteins Bagels/Caribou Coffee - 4 min walk
- Snelling Dining Commons - 4 min walk
- Oglethorpe Dining Commons - 7 min walk
About this property
The University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education & Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.0 per day.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- University Georgia Hotel
- UGA Hotel Athens
- UGA Hotel
- University Of Georgia Conference Center Hotel
- The UGA Hotel Conference Center
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Comfortable bed and pillows. Great location. Wife liked picture of Uga X in elevator.