- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Downtown
Choose dates to view prices
1 King w/easy chair nonsmoking
Suite - 1 King nonsmoking
2 Queen Beds Nonsmoking
Two Queen Beds, Non-Smoking
Two Queen Beds, Non-Smoking
One Full Bed, Non-Smoking, Accessible
Two Queen Beds, Non-Smoking, Accessible
One King Bed, Non-Smoking, Accessible
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking
Room, Accessible, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Atlanta's Fairlie-Poplar Historic District neighborhood, Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Downtown is in the city center and near a metro station. CNN Center and Underground Atlanta are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Georgia Aquarium and Zoo Atlanta. Check out an event or a game at State Farm Arena, and consider making time for Six Flags Over Georgia, a top attraction not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Tabernacle - 2 min walk
- Centennial Olympic Park - 3 min walk
- AmericasMart - 4 min walk
- CNN Center - 7 min walk
- World of Coca Cola - 8 min walk
- Peachtree Center Station - 4 min walk
- Atlanta Peachtree Station - 5 min drive
- Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Ted's Montana Grill - 1 min walk
- Hong Kong Buffett - 1 min walk
- Seasons American Bar and Grille - 2 min walk
- Sops on Ellis - 2 min walk
- The Sun Dial - 2 min walk
About this property
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Downtown
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Hilton CleanStay guidelines.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
It is pretty good and convenience.friendly staff and good breakfast